New Training Curriculm
We can help you stay in control and protect your image-whenever the spotlight is on you, wanted or not.
Who controls the Sound Bite? You or them? Think of THE Sound Bite Specialists as your message insurance.
When the media finds you, will you be prepared? We offer customized support and guidance for your company, your agency, and your public role.
New Training Curriculum Preview
- The days of One-on-One Interviews have given way to Live Shots.
- Reporter Interviews are being replaced by Stringer and Video Journalist "interviews" (a.k.a.: "Predators"--Producer/Editor/Reporter--all in one).
- Today's news environment has become a "do it yourself" environment. Get ready to "self interview." Awkward--yes!
- How to answer questions you are not asked.
- How to conduct an interview without an interviewer.
- Learn the Do's and Don'ts of "virtual" interviews.
- If your emergency requires a multi-lingual response--how will you coordinate this News Conference--especially if its live?
There are many change in today's news environment – what doesn't change is your audience. When cameras and mics are shoved in their faces, most PIO's lose sight of this important element.
THE Sound Bite Specialists | Yvette Fernandez ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.