Services & Training
We can help you stay in control and protect your image-whenever the spotlight is on you, wanted or not.
Who controls the Sound Bite? You or them? Think of THE Sound Bite Specialists as your message insurance.
When the media finds you, will you be prepared? We offer customized support and guidance for your company, your agency, and your public role.
On Camera Interview Workshops:
Using real-life situations, learn how to communicate in a crisis.
New Media Training
Click on the topics below for information about our services:
Scroll down to learn more about what THE Sound Bite Specialists can provide for your needs.
We offer customized support and guidance for your company or agency:
- developing a strategic communications plan, including preparing you for interviews.
- conduct video-taped interviews and prepare you to be an effective communicator regardless of the format, i.e. one-on-one interviews, live-shots, news conferences.
- Prepare you to meet the press at your News Conference.
- Develop Crisis Communication Strategies-Group workshops or individual training
- Ethnic diversity considerations and multi-language communications
- New Media and your organization
- English/Spanish bi-lingual training
- Crisis Communication strategies
- Video Training: (1) interview tips (2) Workshops
- How to Prepare and Plan News Conferences
- Bi-Lingual Workshops/Training,
- Diversity in Media
(this curriculum developed for Homeland Security)
Conducting interviews and news conferences in other languages.
When the cameras
are rolling, and
questions are fired
a rapid pace, the
sound bite is what
and her team can
teach you about
in the real world.
THE Sound Bite Specialists | Yvette Fernandez ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.